M.D (Homoeopathic) Materia Medica Download Application here
M.D (Homoeopathic) Hom. Philosoaphy & organon
M.D (Homoeopathic) Repertory
M.D. (Homoeopathic) Practice of Medicine
M.D. (Homoeopathic) Paediatrics
M.D. (Homoeopathic) Psychiatry
M.D. (Homoeopathic) Pharmacy
1. Admission will be made as per norms made applicable to Religious Minority Institutions. Candidates seeking admission must submit an application to the Admission Officer in the prescribed form which can be obtained from the office during working hours on cash payment or sending a D.D. for Rs. 500/- in favour of Fr Muller Homoeopathic Medical College, payable at Mangalore. Application fee once paid will not be refunded. The application form can also be downdoaded from our website : www.fathermuller.com and the completed applications can be sent to the college at the address given below along with a D.D. for Rs. 500.00.
2. The Application form along with the copies of certificates
a) S.S.L.C/Xth Std.
b) Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
c) Transfer certificate from Institution last studied.
d) Marks Card - I, II, III, IV B.H.M.S.
e) Compulsory Rotatory Internship Certificate.
f) Attempt Certificate.
g) Migration Certificate.
h) Registration Certificate.
i) Degree Certificate/Convocation Certificate.
j) 3 passport size photographs and 3 stamp size photographs.
(All copies of certificates and testimonials are to be attested by a Gazetted Officer/Headmaster or Principal. Originals need only to be produced at the time of selection interview)
must be submitted either in person or by registered post so as to reach this office not LATER THAN 15.05.2013
3. The completed application form is to be sent to the Admission Officer, Fr Muller Homoepathic Medical College, University Road, Deralakatte, Mangalore - 575 018.
4. Entrance Exam and Counseling is on 21.05.2013 at 9 A.M at Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College, Deralakatte, 575018. The candidates have to report to the college office by 8.30 A.M. However the meritorius students will be admitted directly. The decision of the management in this regard shall be final.
5. Order of preference of subjects: (1) (2) (3)
6. Candidates shall bear all the expenses of their travel and their stay in connection with Entrance test/counselling.
8. Admissions secured on the basis of false information supplied by candidates shall stand cancelled and the fees forfeited.
9. All communications from the college will be addressed to mailing address given in the application form if a self addressed envelope is enclosed.
10. As per notification of RGUHS the classes for M.D. (Hom) will commence.The same will be intimated to the candidates. Candidates remaining absent for three consecutive days without prior intimation/permission, shall forfeit their admission as well as all fees paid by them.
11. Admission granted is provisional and subject to:
I) The payment of all the fees.
II) Production of Original B.H.M.S. Certificate of age, Transfer Certificate, wherever applicable & Certificate of eligibility from R.G.U.H.S
III) Approval from the R.G.U.H.S. applicable to candidate who have passed an examination other than B.H.M.S. of Karnataka State.
Details of the sanctioned intake capacity of PG course : 27
Practice of Medicine: 03
Materia Medica: 06
Organon of Medicine: 06