Nursing Profession, which demands altruistic service from its members, exacts self discipline at a personal level and general discipline in the campus.
· Regular attendance as well as punctuality is expected from the students at lectures, demonstrations, practicals, field work and other such academic exercise as well as experiences.They are required to attend allotted working periods in each of the prescribed subjects.
· Students are also required to present themselves neat and tidy in their dress avoiding exaggerated fashions.
· Students should wear the prescribed complete uniform for duty
· A sense of decorum and discipline is expected of every student in the college, hospital as well as in the entire campus. Ragging is strictly prohibited. They shall not indulge either individually or collectively, in any form of activity that will bring down the good name of the Institution /Nursing profession. No person who is a student in a educational institution including an institution under the direct management of the University or of the Central Government shall commit ragging. Any person who contravenes subsection shall, on conviction, be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year with fine which may extend to two thousand rupees or with both (RGU code of rules on Anti-Ragging).
· Students will strive at all costs to be loyal to the Ethos of the Institution and to promote its image and status by a humane, ethical and professional code of conduct.
Failure to follow these and such other regulations will necessitate the management to take disciplinary action as deemed fit.