Duration of course Download application here
The B.H.M.S degree course of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (R.G.U.H.S) comprises a formal education of 4 1/2 years and compulsory internship training of 1 year as prescribed in the Homeopathy degree course (B.H.M.S) .Regulations 1983 of the central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi.
1) Admission of students will be on the basis of merit. Any recommendation, phone calls or attempts to meet the authorities in connection with admission will be regarded as a disqualification. Since Fr. Muller Homoeopathic Medical College is an unaided Christian Minority Institution, admission is primarily open to candidates from minority community provided they meet the requirements. Candidates seeking admission must submit an application to the Admission Officer in the prescribed form, which can be obtained from the office during working hours.
2) The completed application form along with the photocopies of certificates and a D.D. for Rs. 400.00 in favour of Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College payable at Mangalore must be submitted either in person or by registered post so as to reach this office NOT LATER THAN 30.05.2013.
3) The completed application form is to be sent to: The Admission Officer, Fr Muller Homoeopathic Medical College, University Road, Deralakatte, Mangalore - 575 018.
4) Selection and admission to all courses will be provisional and is subject to the norms / provisions made applicable by the Government of Karnataka.
5) The candidates who meet the above requirements are required to appear for entrance test / counseling conducted on 04.06.2013 at 9 A.M in Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College, Deralakatte, 575018. The candidates have to report to the college office by 8.30 A.M. However, meritorious candidates will be admitted directly.
6) The candidates shall bear all the expenses in connection with the entrance test / counseling.
7) Candidates provisionally selected after the counseling will be intimated about the fees payable to the institutions.
8) Selection intimation letter is to be surrendered to the college office at the time of paying the fees.
9) Admission secured on the basis of false information shall stand cancelled and the fees forfeited.
10) All communications from the college will be addressed to mailing address given in the application form if a self addressed envelope is enclosed.
11) The classes will commence as per the calender of rguhs. Candidates remaining absent for three consecutive days without prior permission shall forfeit their admission as well as fees. The same will be communicated to the candidates.
A candidate seeking admission should attain 17 years of age on 31st December 2013 and obtained 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology together at the P.U.C. examinatioin of the Karnataka Board or other equivalent examinations, such as XII Std. in the 10+2 system.
A candidate awaiting II P.U.C. results is also eligible to apply.But he/ she does not qualify for admission unless he/ she obtains more than 40% aggregate in II year P.U.C. in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.In case of students belonging to SC/ST and Category – I, the minimum requirement in percentage of marks shall not be less than 35% for admission to I BHMS Course.
The application form can be downloaded from the website.
Details of the sanctioned intake capacity of UG Courses - 75